Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reflection and Questions for Thought

1. Engagement and participation*How often did you blog?
I use my blog once a week at least, especially when I am assigned to finish class tasks and I have free time.

* How did you like to participate in different blogging activities?
Please see my blogging experience below.
*What role(s) did you take in support of your peers' blogging? Why?I think we all still have time to learn more, and have space for improvement. And for a beginner in blogging, encouragement and praise can promote the advancement of being a blogger. So, I take a role of a fosterer that cheer my peers’ blogging by leaving sincere and encouraging messages in the affirmative.
2. Learning How did you connect your blogging experiences with different aspects of learning
*learning goals/objectives: In blogging, I have learned not only the
technical way of bogging but also how to learn English online with so
many tools.
*previous experiences: I have a weblog in wretch before to upload my
photos and post my diaries, but never study how to use weblog functions.
*technological features and functions: See my blogging experience below
please.
*success/failure in learning: See my blogging experience below
please.
*preferred learning styles: The same as my expectation for this weblog’s
management in the future. 3. Language learningHow did you connect your blogging experiences with different aspects of English learning?

* problem-solving: In blogging, I have learned the importance of self-solving.
With self-solving, especially for technical problems, I become more active
to and interested in what I am learning than before. For from this
experience, I have gained a great sense of achievement to solve problems by
myself.

* communication and collaboration: I am appreciate the kindness of my peers.
With their help, I have some tasks done impossible for me, like an
instruction they gave of finishing the Schmooze tasks.

* creativity and production: In my weblog, there are some functions to know
what time it is, leave message to bloggers and so on. These additional
functions of my webblog have helped to enrich my weblog greatly.

* reading, writing, speaking, and listening: Please see my blogging experience
below.