Friday, June 1, 2007

Lab(schmooze)

Schmooze

This lab experience really disappointed me. During three hours, I just could not figure out how to make right orders to let this programming work and finish tasks teacher gave us. Honestly speaking, I really did not like this feeling that I spent three hours working with this unfriendly, infeasible and inflexible programming. Trying again and again to read carefully its instructions and give right orders to just meet the key words built on this programming is an inefficient learning experience.

I must apologize for not finishing any tasks teacher assigned to us. In this lab time, I just can enter the library, the cafeteria, the student union, the dancing floor and Bar to read introductions of their virtual realities, but did not know how to speak to people there. They just repeated what they had said when I entered this section. Sometimes I could not move my position, even if I really press E, W, S and N to get what place I want to.

I think it may be a different experience that makes us realize it could be possible to encounter troubles technologies make. Or maybe it is really true that we cannot overly depend on technologies not being human, we should design relatively reliable leaning materials regarded as a main core, and match technological designs considered an assistant.

No comments: