Sunday, June 24, 2007

Me, About My English Learning Experience

So far, I have learned English for twelve years, but when I began to learn English by myself is three years ago. Since I graduated from senior high school, I have really learned English with my free will. What I am interested in is the only target I want to learn in English, like news report, or broadcasting. Gradually, I get used to the way of thinking as Americans are used to by having more access to rich resources in English learning in recent years.

In this semester, I was told by my teacher that we should get more flexible to get with latest technology in helping ourselves learn more effective and efficient. And truly we have tried so many teaching materials to let us get the idea what the core of English learning which cannot be easy to understand as a kind of learning.

1 comment:

自分で決めろ! said...

I think that using technology to learn English is another field since this learning process requires not only our English ability but also our ability in using computers. This kind of learning may not be so helpful for the college students, but for the ESL/EFL learners, online English learning can really be a fast and convenient way to improve English. Another merit of it is that it's usually more interesting than the traditional language learning. I think we really learn a lot in this course :)