Monday, March 12, 2007

IT IS ME

Abby Chang

I am a girl in 20. Now I study English Literature in NCU in Taiwan. Like other girls, I love daydreaming about what I should be or will be in the further. Sometimes thinking the meaning of self-existence, sometimes doubt whether my dears will cry for me when I pass away one day and something like that, I am really a weird kind of person. As for my likes and dislikes, I like bright yellow color along with brilliant pink color, and dislike wrinkled fingers in bathing. I like wearing a heavy coat outside while not wearing anything inside at all, and dislike the untouched feeling of pulling armpit hair.

It is me.

Oh, I have heard before an interesting saying that wants to share with you.
“Never say that you do not have the sixth day that means you are a person who did not want to reopen your hand to count the sixth day when you have counted five days.”

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi..I unintentionally found that you like wearing a heavy coat outside while not wearing anything inside at all. Even in the summer time, you still wear like that? Just curious~